Re: Your top 10 favrouite games on here!
Here's my current top 10 more or less in order, although I can really only play one of these on any given evening so this should keep me busy for a few months
1. Batman Arkham Asylum (fantastic action/stealth, graphics are stunning when turned up high)
2. Rise of the Argonauts (sort of a Mass Effect for ancient Greece, good action RPG)
3. Rainbow 6 Vegas (graphics seem only good up to 1024, but still an engaging semi-tactical shooter)
4. Greed Black Border (Diablo-esq scifi game that plays a 100 times better than Space Siege)
5. Farewell to Dragons (plays like a traditional pen & paper game mixed with Baldur's Gate style combat)
6. Fahrenheit (the controls are a little hard to work from the keyboard for me and I haven't gotten far along in the story, but it seems very, very interesting as you get to view the unraveling story from different characters perpectives)
7. World in Conflict (modern warfare is fun! blowing stuff up doubly so!)
8. Evil Genius (Build your lair, hire henchmen, commit crimes, take over the world, piece of cake
9. Turok (First Person Shooter with Dinosaurs? I mean come on what's not to love?!)
10. Dark Sector (3rd person shooter which has a heavy guyver/parasite eve/biological japanime feel. Interesting & different)
Also I would HIGHLY recommend any of these (I don't play them on metaboli because I already own them):
Assassin's Creed, Far Cry 2, STALKER, Civ III, Fable, Titans Quest, Plant vs Zombies, Peggle/Peggle Nights & Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords.