My gamelist is gone 
10 Mar 2012, 20:54

Post My gamelist is gone
And its gone again.
Please fix this Metaboli.
Reply with quoteReport this post

10 Mar 2012, 21:45

Post Re: My gamelist is gone
Yep, mine too. Ive been trying to fix it the whole day. Nothing works, ive tried unninstalling the player 3 times, deleting the Yplayer4.ygsq file and still nothing. Going to the games page and hitting download also doesnt work. Ive been a member for almost 4 years now and i have never had so many problems like now, with the new terrible player on Java.

10 Mar 2012, 22:36

Same here, reinstalled all me games, and none of them will run now,

11 Mar 2012, 20:08

Me too. Just disappeared. The other day I suddenly couldn't download anything, then overnight it resolved itself. I'm getting sick of these endless problems. It seems like half the time something doesn't work. But guess what, I'm not paying half the monthly subscription am I? And you want to be able to play when you have the time. It's no point if it's only working when I am also working! Sorry about the rant there. Now I remember why I left Metaboli the last time!!

11 Mar 2012, 21:52

4th time this has happened to me. always seems to be on the weekend as well. will find tomorow everything working. As others I have restarted several times but not working. Getting very frustrating

12 Mar 2012, 00:11

Yeah, this is really annoying. It actually came back later yesterday, but now, guess what? Its fucking gone again. I pay my fucking subscription to be able to play the game when i want to, but this weekend i couldnt due to metabolis problem. I pay a fee for the whole month, i expect it to work. I understand there might be problems sometimes, nothing is perfect. Heck, even Steam does go offline sometimes (but this is extremely rare, i think ive seen it happen twice in these 8 years ive been a Steam user). But the disappearing games list issue is happening just way too often. It happens all the fucking time.

Ive never EVER had a problem with older players. It used to work just perfectly. But now, cmon, this new java player is terrible. Why change to something that doesnt work? Oh, cmon bring us the old yummy player back. Yeah, compability with new browsers was terrible, but AT LEAST IT WORKED.

Ive been a subscriber for 3 years and a half now, but unfortunately im seriously considering cancelling it. The service doesnt work half of the time. And now Gamefly is offering a similar on demand service with a pretty good selection of games too. And its cheaper, by the way.

Sorry for the rant, but its really frustrating to get home on the weekend and not be able to play the games youre paying for.

12 Mar 2012, 09:50

Quote:
Ive been a subscriber for 3 years and a half now, but unfortunately im seriously considering cancelling it. The service doesnt work half of the time. And now Gamefly is offering a similar on demand service with a pretty good selection of games too. And its cheaper, by the way.

Gotta agree, Not available in uk :(

12 Mar 2012, 21:33

Hi all was away over the weekend so could not offer any adivce.

Have any of those that had this issue over the weekend tried running your browser with admin rights enabled?

If i run my browser without admin rights my games list dissapears around 70% of the time i use the service.However with admin rights the issue dissapears for me.

Having said that i was not on the net over the weekend myself and it is a possibility that it was a server side issue.

If this was the case though i would have expected to have seen some type of reply in this thread from an official meta rep to inform us of any issues and that they had been resolved.Even if that reply only appeared today when staff were back in the office.

As mobile has pointed out Gamefly is not available in the UK.It is only available in the US atm.

14 Mar 2012, 20:32

Metaboli,

For me also again (now 5th time since new player) that without changing anyting, the game list is simply just empty and I cannot play or reinstall the games I am trying to play. Without ANY doubt this is a server issue on your side, since I played the game (M&M6) on monday without issue, now I turn on the PC and the game list turns up simply empty without any means to play the game.

This has happened too often the last period, any I start getting annoyed about all the help of deleting files, .bat files and reinstalling players as I have noticed before that after a period the problem has just disappeared.

I have been a member for quite a while and really like your service, but please get your act together as this is getting annoying.

Regards,

Martijn

14 Mar 2012, 21:40

Are you running your browser with admin rights then martin?

edit

The reason i ask is because i have logged into the site a few times and have not seen an issue at all so i wonder if it is not a server side issue