If you still have not managed to install the Player or if you are still facing the “Player initializing” issue after following these instructions, please provide customer support with the following files.
a) a) Yummy.Core.Logging.Log
The file can be found in:
C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Local\Yummy Interactive Inc\Yummy.Core.Logging.Log
For Windows XP users, the file is located on
C:\Documents and settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Yummy Interactive Inc\Yummy.Core.Logging.Log
b) b) The Java Console’s log
+To obtain Java console’s log:
1) Please stay on the page where you get stuck (without refreshing the page), then right-click on the Java icon on the tray bar.
2) 2) Then select “Open Console (Java version)”
3) In the window that opens, please select and copy the last 20 lines
and paste them in your next message.
c) c) Your computer’s msinfo and dxdiag.
+Instructions for creating msinfo32:
1. Type “msinfo32” in the Run box that has appeared, and press Enter or click Ok
2. Ensure that System Summary is highlighted, then click on “File” and “Export”
3. Ensure the file is named “msinfo”, and save it to your desktop
Please make sure that the file is saved as a .txt file and not a .nfo file.
+To obtain the dxdiag information, follow these instructions:
1. Press the Windows key + R key
2. Type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
3. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question.
You can send this document by EMail