You will be able to install from this website : Java Installation
Then follow the steps below :
1) First click on Agree and Star Free Download :
2) A small file name jxpiinstal.exe will be prompt, download and save it then launch it and the Java installation process will start.
Click on the Install button to continue.
3) Let Java download all the needed files, it might takes several minutes.
4) Java is now fully installed on your computer, you can close the installation window.
Once Java installed to your computer, log into your account and select the My Games tab.
The Player installation process will start as described below :
1) Click on the Continue button :
2) The Player is now detecting your Java installation :
3) The Player files are installing into your hard drive :
4) The Player is now installed. You will now be asked to setup your computer :
Just tick the box "I have Direct X 9 installed" and then click on "Continue"
Just tick the box "My graphic card drivers are up to date" and then click on "Continue"
Just tick the box "My PC is spyware free" and then click on "Continue"
5) Once you have installed the Player, browse through our catalogue to find the game of your liking or click on the game proposed by the page.
Click on the game in order to call its presentation page, which contains information about the game itself and its system requirements.
Once you have made sure your system is complying with them and that you have downloaded and installed any supplemental software needed, click on the Download button.
6) The game will displayed into the My Games section. There you can see which games are downloading and/or which have already completely transferred to your PC.
Click on the ON button next to it to start the download of the game. Once a game is fully downloaded, it will move up to the Downloaded games section.
The length of your list can be arbitrarily long (provided that sufficient free room is available on your non removable disk). That is useful for instance if you plan to download several games over night.
You can toggle the downloading status of each game using the On/Off buttons.
Once a game has been fully downloaded (or enough data has been downloaded for games allowing for streaming-play) the grey Play button will turn green. You’ll just have to click on it and the game will be launched.
Some games may require a key to activate or for multiplayer mode. Just click on the “This game needs a key” link to receive it.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question.
You can send this document by EMail