Hard drive space
Full download: 0.42 GB
Initial download: 0.41 GB
|Kb/s||20 MB||8 MB||512 KB|
- Operating System : 2000/XP, Vista, Seven
- DirectX version : 9c
- Processor : 2400 MHz
- RAM : 512 MB
- Video RAM : 128 MB
Category : Strategy
Difficulty : Average
Multiplayer : No
Language : en
Reign: Conflict of Nations
What Metaboli thinks
It is the year 1350. A terrible plague was born from the bloated belly of Asia… The Black Death emerged in the Genovese cities of Crimea, crawling on to Istanbul, and finally reaching Italy aboard merchant ships. After wreaking devastation upon Germany, France and England, it turned East, flooding into the Baltic lands, and soon reaching the borders of Russia… On the vast lands lying between Krakow and the golden domes of Moscow, the plague gathered its last rotting harvest and vanished into dense forests of Russia. There, on the outskirts of Europe, lie the lands of Russia and Poland, destined to bring down the tyranny of the Golden Horde and the chivalric orders, to fight for freedom and independence, and survive the deadly struggle for dominance which spreads from sea to sea.
The dice of fate have been cast. The new empire shall carve its path to greatness, and reign over the conflict of nations.
- Strategy game covering 300 years in the history of Europe
- Based on a detailed 3D map with authentic landscape and historically accurate military units
- Large-scale military campaign to turn a small principality into a large and powerful empire
- 26 factions to control: Russian, Polish and Lithuanian princedoms, lands of the Knight Orders and Eastern European monarchies.
- Political, economic and role-playing systems showing the intricacies of diplomacy and wars in medieval Europe.
- Great people and personalities of the past, hundreds of game characters, each one with their own unique specialties including rulers, commanders, priests, alchemists and spies.
Say what you think about this game
Chat about this game on the Forum